Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Project Berryman Interior Design

Interior designer toronto
We are nearly wrapping up the Berryman Project in Mississauga where we did the Full Service Interior Design for the main level which included design schemes for the Office, Sitting room, Dining room and Formal Living room.

The client had recently bought a brand new build house and wanted the whole space designed and decorated which included curating furniture, drapes, art and accessories for the design schemes we had proposed. Honestly this was a dream project for me akin to working with a blank canvas. I won't say much more as we will be releasing the finished pics soon but I wanted to show you the blank rooms first.

The house is beautifully designed with lots of custom features like coffered ceilings, large paneled windows, dark hardwood floors and 9 foot ceilings. And add to that wonderful clients that were a dream to work with and such a pleasure to be around.

This will be turned into an office that will be used primarily by the lady of the house.

Our clients are movie buffs and this beautiful bright room will be turned into a cozy and comfortable lounging space for the whole family to relax and enjoy their down time.

Another bright corner that will house an elegant dining scheme.

And this space will be turned into a sophisticated entertainment room for grown ups. It has been designed for our clients to have their cocktail parties with their stylish friends in, where white wine and canapes are served, with Sam Smith humming in the background or even my client who happens to be a great singer. 

To say I love what I do is an understatement. Working with my clients to turn their houses into homes is just about the best job I could be blessed with. From curating the furnishings to picking accessories, I love it all, but most of all I would say dreaming up what ART would work in each space is probably my favorite part. Wait till you see the custom artwork we created for the sitting room. Did I say custom artwork..................yes we custom created 3 huge pieces of art for the sitting room as we could not find anything appropriate. And so being that there are two artists in our family (Aaliyah and moi) we just decided to create it ourselves.

Enough from me...............the finished pics are just round the corner and we will be able to share it with you soon enough. Watch this space !

Check out the other Interior Decorating projects we have completed HERE.

big hugs
Lynda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...